3D World of Warcraft Live Wall
- 2011-09-22 01:21:23
- Android Development Team
- Android 2.1 and up
*Uploaded to the Android Market on 5/5/2011!*
*New 3D World of Warcraft Portal Live Wallpaper!*
*A must have and see!*
!Please read all the details below before downloading!
*Not compatible with Android firmware 2.3.4! Please check your firmware version before downloading!*
For those of you who have played the game, this Animated 3D WoW Live Wallpaper is all too familiar! It's the original log in screen for World of Warcraft! Download now and show everyone the power of the Android phone with this 3D WoW Live Wallpaper!
*Please leave a positive comment if you like/love this live wallpaper. If you don't like it then a refund/canceled order will be provided, given the live wallpaper is uninstalled less than 15 minutes after download. According to Google, uninstalling the app before 15 minutes after the installation will automatically cancel the order and there won’t be a charge. If a refund option is not available it’s because the purchase hasn’t been charged yet. So uninstall the download after 15 minutes to cancel the order before it’s charged. A negative comment is not necessary because a refund/canceled order will be given. If you do like/love the live wallpaper, please comment and give it a good rating. It's a win/win situation for all!*
- The statue animates glowing flaming red eyes!
- The cauldron pot has animated fire!
- Moving red clouds in the background of the portal just like the game!
- Twinkling stars in the sky!
- Similar to the game!
- A must see for everyone!
- Adjustable frames per second for optimal performance on every Android phone!
- Adjustable screen size for compatibility on every Android phone!
- High Resolution optimized for the Android phone!
- After installation please select a "medium" or "big" screen size in the live wallpaper setting for optimal results!
- To achieve the best and smoothest 3D rendering possible, please disable all the left over unused apps running in your phone's background. The left over unused apps are wasting space in your phone's memory. You can delete their tasks by going to the task manager in your phone and then select "clear all memory." This should always be done when any 3D live wallpaper is active on your phone.
1. Long Press>Wall Papers>Live Wallpapers or Menu>Wallpapers>Live Wallpapers.
2. Go to this Live Wallpaper's settings and select the screen resolution and FPS that you feel looks best with your phone!
live, live wallpaper, wallpaper, animation, animated, blizzard, warcraft, entertainment, world of warcraft, mmorpg, android live wallpaper, live wallpaper
*The World of Warcraft log in screen is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. By purchasing this application you agree that you are not in fact purchasing said names or images owned by Blizzard but you are supporting the development of this application*